Sweepstakes Name: Kid Ink Sprite Lounge Tweet To Win (the “Sweepstakes”)
Station: WGCI-FM (the “Station”)
Station Address: 233 North Michigan Ave, 28th FL, Chicago, IL 60601
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. This Sweepstakes is open only to individuals ("Entrants") who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia that are or will be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. If you are not a permanent resident of the United States or you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes or to win a prize. Void outside participating Station’s Total Market Area (TMA) and where prohibited or restricted by law. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliated companiesand divisions to include individual Stations, iHeartRadio and Clear Channel Media+ Entertainment (collectively, the “Company”), will conduct its promotional Sweepstakes substantially as described in these official Sweepstakes rules. “Sweepstakes Entities” shall be collectively be referred to herein to mean any party or entity associated in any way with the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to Company, Sweepstakes administrator, individual participating Stations, the Sweepstakes’ sponsoring organizations, any third party prize provider(s) and or prize fulfillment service, and each of the foregoing’s respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, talent, artists, volunteers and contractors of each individual foregoing parties.
By participating, each participant (and if eligible minors, their parents/legal guardians) agrees as follows:
The Company may from time to time conduct Sweepstakes concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio stations owned and not owned by the Company, and in various States, and the Company may add or remove participating stations or change call letters of any participating station at any time during a Sweepstakes as announced on the affected station. Participating stations are listed above. For a list of participating stations and/or a copy of the official Sweepstakes rules, please visit the office of the participating station during normal business hours or send your request to as instructed herein.
The Sweepstakes is administered by the Company and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sweepstakes administrator. Entrant(s) agrees to and acknowledges that any information provided will be used for administering the Sweepstakes and in accordance with Clear Channel privacy practices found here.
1. Description of Sweepstakes/Participation.
Dates of Sweepstakes: Sweepstakes will begin on Monday, April 28, 2014 and end Wednesday, April 30, 2014. On or about Thursday, May 1, 2014 the winner will be selected. (“Sweepstakes Period"). Registration to submit an entry will begin Monday, April 28, 2014 at 12:00pm CDT and end Wednesday, April 30, 2014 11:59pm CDT (“Entry Period”).
Deadline for registration is: 11:59p.m., Wednesday, April 30, 2014 CDT
How to Play and Winner Selection: On or about Wednesday, April 30, 2014 the Company will at random select two (2) prize winners from all eligible entries collectively received to be awarded the prize described herein. If an entrant is unable to verify registration information the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize, if any, will be forfeited. The Company reserves at its sole discretion the right to choose an alternative qualifier or possible winner in the event that that a qualifier or possible winner has been disqualified or is deemed ineligible. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon placing of a phone call or sending of an e-mail or any other form of communication Station may use to contact the qualifier and/or a potential winner. The Company is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. The Station is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other message. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a qualifier or potential winners or for any late, misdirected, or if the qualifier or potential winner is a minor, for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of the entrant to provide signed parental or guardian consent. If the potential winner does not claim the prize within the appropriate time given upon notification or unless otherwise stated herein, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited, no alternative prize will be substituted. All decisions of the Company and/or judges will be final. If any prizewinner and or qualifier are not available to participate, deemed ineligible or disqualified for any reason whatsoever as specified by the Sweepstakes Entities, in their sole discretion, the qualifier and or prizewinner privileges will be forfeited entirely and an alternative qualifier and or prizewinner may be selected from among the Eligible Entries received, as defined herein. By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) as between you and the Company, that the decisions of the Company is final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that you do not comply with the rules, then you will be disqualified; and (e) The potential winner and or qualifier must be available to participate when applicable in any portion to the Sweepstakes that participation may be required to be considered eligible.
2. Prize(s). No more than the advertised number of prizes shall be awarded. A prize may not be sold, traded, or commissioned, and is not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash except in Company's sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. There are no substitutions unless specified by the Company. Administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize, unless otherwise specified. Prizing may be fulfilled by a third party fulfillment company. The Company is not in any way responsible or liable for damages resulting from shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded in this Sweepstakes.The prize is awarded if properly claimed according to the Rules and if there are sufficient eligible entries. The Company does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s). If the winner is disqualified or is found to be ineligible for the Sweepstakes, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the prize, at its sole discretion. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are:
Winner scores a PAIR of passes to be a member in the studio audience in the 107.5 WGCI Sprite Lounge on Friday, May 2 2014, at 2:30 PM (CDT), to see special guest Kid Ink. (Prize Value: $30). Prize provided by RCA Records & Clear Channel Media + Entertainment.
Conditions and restrictions may apply. All applicable taxes (including, but not limited to all local, state and federal taxes) on all respective prizes awarded, upgrades and any other expense(s) not specifically identified in these Official Rules as included in a prize are the sole responsibility of each winner. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, except in the Company’s sole discretion. All prizes must be redeemed within 30 days of the Sweepstakes end date unless otherwise stated in the Sweepstakes’ official rules or upon notification, or unless required as in date specific prizes. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If the winner is not available on the specified dates, winner will be disqualified and the Company reserves the right to choose an alternative prize winner. For certain prizes which are date specific such as event or concert tickets, the Company is not responsible for the cancellation or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded. Company reserves the right to not award the prize associated with that canceled event or concert, without any payment or obligation to the winner or potential winner. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon. Location of seats and tickets are in Company’s sole discretion or may be predetermined as supplied by the Sponsor. The Company reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, with another prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value or alternatively may substitute such prize with a comparable prize (or prize component) of like per the Company’s discretion, if for any reason a prize, or any portion thereof, as described herein should become unavailable.Any prize substitution shall be at the sole discretion of the Company and or Sponsor(s). When applicable prizes involving personal appearances of artists or celebrities are subject to artist/celebrity’s schedule. If, after a prize has been selected and ticketing has been completed, artist/celebrity is unable to appear, such portions of the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor and/or the Company shall have no further obligation to winner. Winner(s) must present state authorized identification prior to being awarded the prize. Winner may be required to present a copy of a valid social security card and valid identification as a condition of participating or receiving any prize when winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual value of all prizes won. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. If actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, or the winner and/or if applicable, his/her guest(s) and/or eligible travel companion(s) forfeit, do not use, or are determined ineligible for any portion of the prize, the winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value, and such difference will be forfeited. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Unless otherwise stated herein above, participants and winner(s) must be at least 18-years old, as of the date of entry and prize award and is a legal resident of the 50 U.S. or D.C. Participants and winners must reside within the participating Station’s Total Market Area (TMA) including the following counties; Boone County, IL, Bureau County, IL, Carroll County, IL, Cook County, IL, DeKalb County, IL, DuPage County, IL, Ford County, IL, Grundy County, IL, Iroquois County, IL, Kane County, IL, Kankakee County, IL, Kendall County, IL, Lake County, IL, LaSalle County, IL, Lee County, IL, Livingston County, IL, McHenry County, IL, McLean County, IL, Ogle County, IL, Putnam County, IL, Stephenson County, IL, Will County, IL, Winnebago County, IL, Jasper County, IN, Lake County, IN, LaPorte, IN, Newton County, IN, Porter County, IN, Pulaski County, IN, Starke County, IN, Berrien County, MI, Kenosha County, WI, Racine County, WI, White, IN, Marshall, IL, De Witt, IL, and Walworth County, WI as determined by the Station or otherwise defined by Arbitron. Commonly the TMA represents the total overall radio station's comprehensive listening market audience within a geographic area encompassing all industry defined media market areas. In the event a participant must be at least 18 years old but are not the age of majority in their state of residence, then whichever is older, shall determine the minimum age requirement for eligibility of the entrant, when applicable. If entries include minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Unless otherwise stated above, only one (1) prize per household for the Contest for any ninety (90) day period. Only one (1) prize per household from any of the Company’s stations (93.9 WLIT, 95.5 WNUA, 102.7 WVAZ, 103.5 WKSC, 107.5 WGCI, 1390AM WGRB) within any ninety (90) day period. The potential prize winner and, if the potential prize winner is under the age of the majority in their state of residence (which is eighteen (18) in most states but is nineteen (19) in Alabama and Nebraska and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi), the potential prize winner's parent or guardian, may (in Company’s sole discretion) be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and any other form necessary to verify eligibility, along with the required releases within twenty four (24) hours after the first (1st) delivery attempt to entrants e-mail address in order for the potential prize winner to be qualified for the prize, unless otherwise stated herein or at the time of notification. The potential prize winner's failure to return all required forms within this time period may result in the potential winner being disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Notwithstanding the determined age requirement set forth above, it is strictly prohibited for anyone who does not meet the age requirement at the time of entry to be allowed to participate in the contest and no one under the age of thirteen (13) shall be permitted to enter any Contests at any time, under any circumstances. Affiliates, and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, successors or agents of the Company, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
6. Releases and Conditions. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree and acknowledge that in order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company and agree to the terms herein, including but not limited to the prize conditions in this paragraph. The prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Sweepstakes sponsors, prize provider(s), any applicable third party fulfillment service, and each of their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or from the award, receipt and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto hereafter referred to as the “Released Parties”. Winner and if applicable, winner’s guest must comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety. The prize elements will be awarded as described herein (subject to legal restrictions, etc). By accepting the prize, Prize Winner must agree to the prize conditions on participation and must sign a release to be eligible to receive a prize and hereby agrees that: (i) that all decisions of the Company, judges, and Sweepstakes Entities with respect to the Sweepstakes are final and binding; (ii) to release the Company, any participating Station, and when applicable the Sweepstakes’ sponsor(s), prize provider(s), third party fulfillment service, and each of their respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Sweepstakes and the award or use of the prizes; (iii) to allow the Company and sponsors to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, biographical material, in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes, without additional financial or other compensation; and (iv) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Sweepstakes Entities’ sole control. All taxes, related fees, other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of prizewinner. The Company, Sponsor, and Station does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will have no further obligation to winner.
7. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or operation of the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failure or malfunctions, lost or unavailable network or other telecommunications connections, or lost, late, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, disconnected, or delayed Sweepstakes entries or communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the execution of this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the execution of this Sweepstakes or any other causes which effect the operation of the Sweepstakes, the Company and Station management reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or determine absolute resolution, and/or an alternate method of conducting the Sweepstakes and/or awarding the prize(s).
8. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the official rules, regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
9. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim the Prize, the winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the Prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. Any reference in these Official Rules or as part of the Sweepstakes to The Company’s, Station’s and/or Sponsor's "discretion" and/or any exercise of discretion by Sponsor, Station or the Company shall mean in Company’s, Station’s and/or Sponsor's "sole and unfettered discretion." Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Company further reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Sweepstakes null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Sweepstakes have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Sweepstakes; (ii) cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if, in the sole discretion of the Company, it is impossible or impractical to complete the Sweepstakes as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort ; (iii) alter or amend these Sweepstakes rules at any time; and (iv) stop or conclude the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the Sweepstakes rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical. The Company’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company, any segment of the Sweepstakes is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
10. Miscellaneous. Void outside the United States, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Company reserves the right to determine eligibility should special circumstances arise, all decisions are considered final and binding. These rules are designed to be fair and equal to all participants. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period from all participating stations. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules, or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the participating Station during normal business hours or visit the Station’s website. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant’s fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
11. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Sweepstakes is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. The Company and participating Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting Sweepstakes, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Sweepstakes, etc. as required by applicable local and state law.
Twitter is not a sponsor of or affiliated with this Sweepstakes.