*Audio on the video stream starts at 5:23.
Chicago are you tired of losing our children to gun violence? 107.5 WGCI & BBF Family Services present Street Talk: Stop The Bleeding. “A special Town Hall meeting and powerful conversation on gun violence in the city of Chicago” at Penn Elementary School, 1616 South Avers Avenue, Chicago.
We are stopping the music on WGCI to discuss ways we can save your children, and end gun violence in the city of Chicago.
This powerful conversation includes the following panelist:
- Rufus Williams — President and Chief Executive Officer, BBF Family Services (formerly Better Boys Foundation)
- Commander Kevin Johnson — Commander Harrison District (11), Chicago Police Department
- Dr. Kimberly Lewis — Program Director, The Primo Center for Women and Children
- Aleta Clark — Activist, Founder-Hugs No Slugs
- Mellanie Washington — Mother of Tavon Tanner (11-year-old survivor of gun violence)
Hosted by the Chicago Morning Takeover with Kyle, Kendra G., and Leon Rogers