AS REPORTED BY WGN NEWS
Several grade school students in Humboldt Park became sick Tuesday, possibly from eating candy laced with marijuana.
14 Lowell Elementary students were taken to hospitals Wednesday morning.
Chicago Public Schools says this was just a precaution and all of the affected students are in good condition.
Doctors told one mother it appeared her daughter unwittingly ate candy from a fellow student, which was laced with marijuana.
CPS says the entire matter is under investigation.
Chicago Public Schools released the following statement: