Four Chicago men face felony charges after police said they kidnapped another man last week in south suburban Oak Lawn and took him to Englewood.
Francisco Arroyo Jr., 18; Daniel Cabrera, 19; Michael Hernandez, 18; and Andrew Martinez, 34, were taken into custody after being identified by witnesses. The victim, a 24-year-old man, was released before police showed up.
Last Thursday, police said the victim was in a vehicle with a woman and a small child while stopped at a red light at 103rd Street and Cicero Avenue. The four suspects, one with a knife, got out of their vehicle and approached the victim's vehicle on foot, witnesses told police.
AS REPORTED BY ABC 7 CHICAGO NEWS