Bronzeville residents are on high alert for 3 men who have been stealing air conditioning units. The upcoming heatwave could spark more of these thefts. The thefts took place on:
- About 3 a.m., June 29 in the 4200 block of South Vincennes Avenue;
- About 12:45 p.m., June 29 in the 500 block of East 42nd Street;
- About 3 p.m., June 29 in the 4600 block of South Vincennes Avenue;
- Between 4 p.m., July 6 and 8 a.m., July 8 in the 600 block of East 42nd Street; and
- Between 6:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m., July 11 in the 4100 block of South Calumet Avenue.
Residents have been advised to be on the look out for 3 individuals who may be the thieves!